Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is the term used to describe an individual who completes a professional certification program by Microsoft. Microsoft certifications train individuals on implementing Microsoft products into practical business environments, including; systems administrator (MCSA), and systems engineer (MCSE).
When you pass your first MCP exam, you automatically become a Microsoft Certified Professional and gain access to MCP benefits. You also join a community of millions of MCPs, with thousands more joining every month. After you become an MCP, you’re on your way to distinguishing yourself through expert certifications.
As an MCP, you have access to many valuable career tools, such as:
- Certification Planner: Track your progress and view options for completing your certification.
- Certificate Manager: View, download, or purchase paper copies of certificates for the Microsoft Certifications you earn.
- Official transcript download and sharing tool
- Certification logos: Download official certification logos.
- MCP eStore: Purchase apparel and accessories with certification logos.
- MCP community: Make connections with your peers
- Promotional offers: Access special offers on Microsoft training and certification products and discounts.
- Member resources: Find training or evaluation software, look for job opportunities, and much more.